- High-speed, high-throughput, low-power, secure computing for manufacturers of semiconductors, supercomputers, and special-purpose chips for cryptography/blockchain applications.
- Low-power, low-cost biological sensors for health care applications.
- Enabling cloud providers to deliver large-scale AI/Logical Processing and Image Sensor capabilities.
- Faster speed, higher throughput, and reduced power usage in data centers by using optical backplanes and by minimizing cabling.
- Support the build-out of 5G networks and satellite networks with phased array antennas capable of supporting high-bandwidth requirements with low power usage.
- Foster the development of neural networks, AI, and edge computing by providing faster, higher-bandwidth chips that transcend the barriers posed by the end of Moore’s Law.
- Military and aerospace applications that take advantage of high-speed, low-cost, low-power computing.